Sunday, August 25, 2024

split 7inch vinyl record

For my latest project, I got the opportunity to work with a handful of artists that I love. 

I recorded some poems for the flipside of a 7inch vinyl record. The San Francisco band Sweat Lodge has two songs on their side. 

Songwriter/musician Robbie Cohen recorded my poems, so he also added some brilliant soundscapes behind them. We even got an amazing cover from Bay Area artist John Vochatzer so the whole thing turned out great. Much thanks for Related Records for putting all the pieces in place in the best way possible.



You can order a vinyl copy from me RIGHT HERE 

But even if you don't have a record player, Related Records has all the tracks available to stream for free if you want to LISTEN HERE

 




No comments:

Post a Comment